|Job Title:||Workshop Technician|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32240.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 15:32|
Job Title - Workshop Technician
Salary - £32,240 / £15.50ph
Location - South West London
Our client, one of the UK's leading Waste Management specialist's is looking for a Workshop Mechanic to join their South London team.
As Workshop Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that the full range of vehicles and equipment are serviced and repaired to the relevant legal standards. You will conduct daily duties in a safe working manner whilst adhering to all company policies following the code of safe working practice.
As Workshop Technician your responsibilities will be but not limited to;
- You will be responsible for inspecting and servicing all vehicles and plant equipment in line with industry standards and group fleet policy.
- Conducting equipment checks before use on all tools, lifting equipment, access equipment maintaining your work area free from hazards.
- Quarantine and report defective equipment and report any unsafe acts, hazards, defective equipment to your supervisor and maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- You will maintain, prepare and present vehicles for annual MOT testing at specified DVSA
- You will complete technical training when required, complete job cards and associated paper work in a timely manner and be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. You will be an experienced mechanical fitter/technician, qualified to NVQ Level 3 standard and have a flexible approach to work. A positive, can-do and flexible attitude to the working environment and good communication skills are a must.
How to Apply
This is a first-class opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste services Industry. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Maintenance Technician - Mehcanical
£24 - £35000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum