|Job Title:||Workshop Technician|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 16:10|
JOB TITLE Workshop Vehicle Technician
LOCATION Southend on Sea
SALARY Competitive hourly rates and excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician with an HGV / Commercial Vehicle background to join our clients Fleet Team based in Southend on Sea.
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials. This will a be permanent role, to be based in Southend on Sea.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician with a background in HGV maintenance to join our clients' fleet team, based in Southend on Sea. Planning and supervising the maintenance of a mixed fleet of vehicles you will be required to undertake diagnosis of vehicles and equipment faults & carry out major component overhaul.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Interact and work as a team with other workshop Staff.
- Schedule the planned servicing and inspection of vehicles and equipment to Company standards and procedures.
- Arrange the purchase of replacement parts, outside repair and other services.
- Report any unsafe or defective plant, tools, equipment, PPE, practices, methods or other hazards
- Undertake diagnosis of vehicle and equipment faults, major component overhaul.
- To undertake regular safety monitoring of Workshop facilities and equipment.
- Good supervisory skills
- Time served HGV Mechanic
- LGV Class C Licence
- Skilled in Diagnosis and overhaul of components
- Good standard of administration
There is an excellent hourly rate and benefits package for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's