|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2016 12:53|
Salary Dependant On Experience, Plus Benefits
We are recruiting a motivated Workshop Engineer to dismantle and reassemble electric motors and pumps. The ideal candidate will have good practical skills and come from an electrical and mechanical background. This fantastic opportunity is based in Surrey.
What your role will include
As a workshop engineer with your duties will include:
- Dismantling, rewinding and reassembling different kinds of electric motors.
What you will need for this position
Candidates applying for this Workshop Engineer role should have:
- Good mechanical and electrical understanding of electric motors.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of rewinding electric motors.
- A good standard of physical fitness, as this is a physically demanding job
Benefits of this role
A Successful candidate will receive:
- Highly competitive salary. (dependant on experience)
- Holiday entitlement.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Workshop Technician Cylinder Head Refurb
£20000 - £22000.00 per annum + pension
Workshop Operations Supervisor - Rochester - Up to £36.5k
£34000.00 - £36500.00 per annum
£350 per day
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits