|Job Title:||Wind Turbine Electrical Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to €50000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019|
Wind Turbine Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Up to €50,000 DoE plus benefits
Location: International locations, based on project site
We are looking to recruit an experienced Wind Turbine Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join one of the World's largest manufacturers and developers in the wind industry. We are delighted to present an exciting opportunity for Global travel, with career growth potential that will ensure you are apart of the changing landscape in renewable energy.
Our Client is looking for multiple Electrical Commissioning Engineers to travel to project sites globally and oversee the safe and efficient commissioning of new plant. Eligibility to work on an International scale is essential.
As a Wind Turbine Electrical Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Systematic switching on and commissioning of the system components
- Checking the software and network connections
- Setting, testing and parameterizing of all components
- Documentation of progress and quality based on the commissioning protocol
- Weekly reporting to your own department
- Daily reporting to the Site Manager
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
- On-the-job training of new commissioners
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven track record of experience in the commissioning of technical industrial plants
- Strong safety awareness
- Ability to work at heights (Altitude suitable 140 m)
- Willingness to travel internationally and the flexibility to stay up to 4 weeks
- German language skills would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary up to €50,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including overtime opportunities, a working away allowance, annual leave, pension, life insurance and healthcare packages.
If you would like to apply for this Wind Turbine Electrical Commissioning Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.