Welder / Assembly Technician
|Job Title:||Welder / Assembly Technician|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 12:16|
Salary - Competitive
Our client, a leading precision engineering company working over multiple sectors are looking an Assembly Technician to join their manufacturing team on the shop floor.
As an Assembly Technician you will be responsible for the setting up and operation of equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Role & Responsibilities-->
- Liaise with customer and suppliers to overcome issues.
- Report on any machine or equipment faults or potential improvements.
- At the end of each manufacturing sequence to transfer the items to the next section along with any additional information added to the route card.
- To assist where necessary in the formation of the Technical Assembly Data for current and / or future projects.
- Ensure health and safety is considered at all times.
- To carry out assembly operations as directed by the team leader.
- To manufacture any tooling necessary to produce components.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experienced Assembly or Production Technician (ideally 3 years.)
- Experienced with hard and sold silver soldering with an open flame.
- Structured and diligent approach to working.
- Flexible attitude.
- TIG or MIG welding capabilities would be beneficial but are not essential to this potion.
- Experience in oil & gas, aerospace, semiconductors, nuclear or cryogenics is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Up to £13.00 per hour
Up to £22260.00 per annum
Design Engineer - Electrical
Tyne and Wear, England
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
Up to £35242.00 per annum