|Location:||Brownhills, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per hour + Depending on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:49|
Job Name - Welder
Location - Brownhills, West Midlands
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently looking for a competent Welder, experienced in MIG and/or TIG fabrication.
You will be required to complete a weld test at interview stage.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as a Welder, you will be responsible for:
- Welding pipe work up to 16inch in diameter.
- Fabricate and Assemble heavy pipe work.
- Ensuring Health and Safety practices are enforced
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience within the Power Generation Industry.
- Be able to complete a Weld Test at interview stage.
- Have experience within a Factory type setting.
- Relevant Industry Qualification (NVQ, City & Guilds, etc)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
This role starts with a 13 Week temporary period and then the opportunity to go Permanent should this period be successful.
- Hourly Rate between £10 and £12 an hour.
- Any hours worked above 38 hours a week is paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.