|Job Title:||Weighbridge Operator - Didcot - Recycling Plant - Up to £30k|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018|
Weighbridge Operator - Recycling Plant - Didcot - From £24k to £30k
Our client are one of the South's leading Waste Management specialists with a range of Recycling Plants and Transfer Stations situated strategically throughout the southern region. They are looking for a capable Weighbridge Operator to man the Weighbridge and offer operational support to the Site Manager and business as a whole.
About the role
Based in the office you will be operating the weighbridge and dealing with enquires from both your own drivers and third party haulage companies.
Your duties will include
- You will be the first point of call for your own drivers and third party companies wishing to use the transfer station
- You will be responsible for processing all vehicles in and out of site using a computerised weighbridge system.
- As part of the role you will ensure accurate records are kept of all site material movements.
- Handle cash sales and deal with telephone enquiries.
- Support Site Manager with both operational and administrative duties, including being a key holder for the business.
- Comply with the company's health, safety and environmental policies and procedures and ensure that these are followed on site.
To be considered for the role you will need
As the first point of call to everyone entering the facility you will need to be professional at all times, flexible, reliable and enthusiastic. You will need to demonstrate good administrative skills and telephone manner with a professional approach to customers and an ability to build good working relationships with all levels across the organisation. Previous experience of working on a weighbridge or within the waste sector would be a bonus but is certainly not essential as full training will be given. Due to the location it is essential that you drive and have your own transport.
What's on offer to you
This opening presents a first class opportunity to join a leading Region Waste Management specialist on this busy site. With the opportunity to earn up to £30,000 with overtime this is an interesting and challenging role. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Chris Jones at email@example.com or call 02392 288214.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.