|Job Title:||Weekend Maintenance Supervisor - Waste Management|
|Location:||Castleford, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019|
Weekend Maintenance Supervisor - Waste Management
Friday to Monday
- We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager / Maintenance Supervisor to join an innovate waste management business to cover the facilities from Friday to Monday. You will be focusing on the day to day management / maintenance of two plants that process plastic waste, reprocessing the material into a new / reusable product.
Working across the weekend, you will ensure that all maintenance / engineering duties are carried out in compliance with the sites processes and then ready to be handed over to the team who manage / maintain the facility in the week.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the sites onsite Maintenance Team, ensuring that all plant breakdowns are tackled in a timely and safe fashion.
- Monitoring unplanned breakdowns to ensure that the correct first line maintenance response is provided and plant / equipment are returned to service.
- Managing maintenance schedules via the sites CMMS.
- Leading and motivating a team of Engineers / Technicians.
- Working closing with the production team to ensure that work can be carried out safely and efficiently.
- Ensuring that engineering stock is replaced within the stores, to tackle future machine failures.
- Training and developing weekend maintenance staff.
- Managing the departments spends within budget guidelines.
- Providing maintenance activities along with your staff.
- Leading maintenance meetings and setting people to work.
- Candidates will have a proven track record of leading multidisciplined engineering teams.
- Mechanical or Electrical Apprentice with experience of both preferred.
- Experience / knowledge of PLC systems, Control Panels, HMI's and Electrical Control Gear.
- Mechanical experience in the form of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Motors, Pumps & Fans.
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £35,000
- 4 day working week.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Development / training opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.