|Job Title:||Water Treatment Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019|
Water Treatment Engineer
Up to £31,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Water Treatment Engineer to join a leading Environmental Services business. They are managing a contract on a MOD facility and require a Water Treatment Engineer to monitor and sample water systems as part of the FM contract.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Temperature testing of water outlets.
- Sample analysis and reporting.
- Cleaning and disinfecting cold water storage vessels.
- All water treatment chemicals.
- Managing cooling tower and chemical process water systems.
- Logging and reporting all dosing / maintenance activities.
Candidate will ideally hold the following qualifications or have and understanding of…
- ACOP L8 & HSG 274 regulations.
- Legionella Awareness training.
- Legionella in cooling towers.
- Water treatment plant & equipment experience.
- L8 Risk Assessor.
- Plant installation experience.
What on offer
On offer is a basic salary up to £31,000 + a benefits package that includes pension, 22 days annual leave & other benefits.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.