|Job Title:||Water Hygiene Engineer|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Beadon|
|Job Published:||February 1, 2019|
Water Hygiene Engineer
Rate: £10 to £12 per hour
Water Hygiene Engineer required for a mechanical and electrical services client covering North London and surrounding areas.
This is a mobile role working across multiple sites, so a driving licence is required. You will be working with both domestic and commercial buildings.
Water Hygiene Engineer Responsibilities:
- Temperature taking and monitoring of hot and cold water systems.
- Conduct cold water tank inspections / surveys
- Take microbiological samples for analysis
- Servicing, testing and maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves (TMV)
- Chlorination and disinfection of water systems
- Managing and updating log books on site.
Water Hygiene Engineer Qualifications:
- Basic Legionella Awareness Training
- Basic Asbestos Awareness Training
Water Hygiene Engineer Knowledge & Experience:
- Up to date knowledge of HSE ACoP L8 (Legionella Bacteria Control in Water Systems).
- Knowledge of how to carry out the cleaning and disinfecting of water systems.
- Basic plumbing knowledge is advantageous.
- Minimum three years of experience working in legionella water monitoring on hot and cold water systems.
- Experience in carrying out water tank inspections & surveys
- Experience in carrying out hot water vessel inspections & surveys
- Experience in conducting microbiological sampling
- TMV servicing and testing experience.
For further information on the role and to make an application please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marcus on 02393 910 037
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.