|Job Title:||Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear|
|Salary:||£30000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019|
Waste Management Consultant - Nuclear
Nature and Scope
To provide specialist consultancy services on a variety of projects across the radioactive material waste management, policy, and radiation protection sectors, Working at client sites or centrally, as required, this role will reward a flexible and results orientated individual with a desire to provide a best in class service with a focus on safety to a broad and prestigious client base.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant technical field.
- A significant delivery record in a related high hazard industry role, with demonstrable experience of delivering environmental, characterisation, or disposal based radioactive material handling duties.
- Project related reporting and technical documentation authorship ability, with regular attendance to project review meetings and a clear, concise and engaging communicative manner.
- Credibility as a technical authority in a specialist field, able to provide advice as required to client and management.
- Safety focussed approach to ensure environmental and quality compliance in complex situations.
Salary and Benefits
A generous salary dependent on skills and experience, accompanies an extensive benefits package to include a contributory pension, medical cover, and fantastic holiday allowance.
How to apply
Please call Dan Bisset directly on 02392 288 213 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.