|Job Title:||Verification Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 08:29|
Competitive Salary and Dependent on experience
My client has been designing and manufacturing products that save lives for over 40 years. Our team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge.
Required Skills/Role Responsibilities
- Has Participated in the review of the requirements for a new product with a multi-disciplinary project team.
- History of defining the verification plan for a new product to ensure the product functions correctly under all conditions.
- Participated in design reviews of new electronics designs
- Collaborate with the Technical Project Manager to define the activities and timescales required to verify a new product.
- Has worked within an electronics lab using both standard and proprietary test equipment to verify the correct operation of a new product.
- Devised test procedures to verify that Functional Safety elements of a product meet requirements.
- Prepared test reports to catalogue the results of the testing and fulfilment of requirements.
- Experience in designing tests to prove the reliability of products and crunch the numbers to obtain the results.
- Work in the EMC lab to determine if the design is susceptible to interference, and determine the margin
- You're a problem-solver who loves finding creative solutions.
- You're endlessly curious and will hunt to find the answer to your questions.
- You understand analogue electronic design and how to test it.
- Anything you pick up, you can't help but peer at the details and figure out how it works, and guess at the decisions taken by the designer.
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion.
- You get it done even when this takes you in an unexpected direction.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- EMC standards & testing
- Environmental standards & testing
- Six Sigma
- Functional Safety
- ATEX rated products (especially Intrinsically Safe)
If you're looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another …then this might be the job for you.
If you are Interested in applying for this role or finding out more then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Company Car, Pension,
Up to £32000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£31000.00 - £33000.00 per annum