UK Business Manager
|Job Title:||UK Business Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Dickens|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 15:00|
UK Business Manager
£65-75,000 plus excellent benefits
The Conservator Group are a well-established, European business that specialise in the provision of industrial cleaning services to heavy process industries such as power generation. As part of the company's long-term growth strategy they are planning to increase their presence in the UK, with a focus on Energy from Waste, by establishing a permanent office in the country. To help lead this expansion Conservator are recruiting a Business Manager.
Working closely with company Directors, the role will initially focus on setting up a UK office and refining a business strategy followed by the execution and ongoing management of the strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business invested in growth wherein you can play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the company to build something special.
- Managing existing contracts to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise revenue making opportunities.
- Actively marketing the company's services to prospective customers to secure new contracts.
- Hiring and training new staff to start-off and grow the UK team.
- Managing new staff including office based employees and field based teams.
- Organising and overseeing workflow plans, schedules and related reporting and management tasks.
- Reviewing and further developing the company's business strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders to meet the evolving demands of the industry.
- Providing regular reports and updates to key stakeholdres.
- Development and continuous review of company process and procedure.
- Managing budgets and finances.
- Managing health, safety, environmental and quality compliance.
These duties will evolve as the company grows and develops.
- £65-75,000 basic salary.
- Up to 10% bonus linked to the financial performance of the UK business.
- Company vehicle or car allowance of £400 per month (£4,800 per year).
- Mobile phone.
- Private healthcare.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civils Project Manager
Operations Manager - Renewable Energy
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - EFW Power Station
East Lothian, Scotland
£48000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
EC&I Engineer - Power Station
Field Service Engineer - Process Automation
£34000 - £36000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits