|Job Title:||UK and Ireland Payroll Specialist|
|Location:||Wicklow, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019|
UK and Ireland Payroll Specialist
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for an UK and Ireland Payroll Specialist with experience to be able to process payroll for weekly and monthly employees for a global Engineering company.
This position requires a confident, experienced and capable payroll specialist to be responsible for organising payroll in a time efficient manner, as well as the knowledge and understanding around all other types of payment forms i.e. statutory sick pay.
As a Payroll Specialist, your duties will include:
- Ensure 'start form' giving relevant details are received from Personnel Department for each new employee.
- Set up new employees on payroll system in liaison with Personnel for pay details.
- All employees to be allocated to specific projects / departments and monitored on a weekly basis.
- Time sheets / clock cards to be signed as authorized by Project Manager before input to computer.
- Hours and allowances to be manually calculated and detailed on payroll input sheets.
- Input to be entered and output validated.
- All employees to be paid by direct transfer with cheques being kept to a minimum.
To be considered for the Payroll Specialist role, it would be desirable to be:
- Experienced in Payroll
- Experience or understanding of SAGE
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.