Transport / Service Coordinator
|Job Title:||Transport / Service Coordinator|
|Location:||St. Austell, Cornwall|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 16:47|
JOB TITLE Transport / Service Co-ordinator
LOCATION St Austell
SALARY Competitive salary and benefits
We are currently seeking a Transport / Service Coordinator to oversee a fleet of vehicles in the waste management sector. Our client is a leading name in the renewable energy and waste industry & they require a professional Transport / Service Coordinator to ensure all areas of compliance, operation and customer service is adhered to. This will a be permanent role, to be based in St Austell.
As Transport / Service Coordinator you'll be responsible for ensuring that frontline drivers and loaders drive and operate vehicles and plant to the greatest profitability and efficiency to instructions from the Logistics Office.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- To provide driving cover where necessary and instruct / assess other drivers on how to maximise fleet efficiency and minimise costs within the parameters of current Logistics legislation.
- To ensure the safe, efficient and profitable operation of the collection fleet in conjunction with the Logistics office
- Check driver's daily worksheet hours against corresponding Tachograph Printout
- Carry out Driver's maintenance correctly, at the correct intervals, and report all vehicle equipment/container faults immediately by the approved system
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
- Full Driving Licence
- LGV licence (LGV Class 1 or class 2 Licence)
- Driver CPC
- Drivers Digital Card
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
There is an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don Marsh.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Logistics Unit Coordinator
£30000.00 - £33495.00 per annum
Transport Manager - Commercial Waste Collection - Bristol
Bonus, pension, etc.
Logistics Unit Manager
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Feedstock Acquisition Manager (Glass)
South East England, England
East Midlands, England
£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum