|Job Title:||Transport Planner|
|Salary:||Private health care, pension|
|Contact Name:||Ben Guppy|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019|
Transport Planner (Intermediate and Senior levels available)
Competitive Salary + benefits
We are currently recruiting for experienced Transport Planners to join a well-known consultancy company in Fareham, Hampshire. Working alongside a diverse team of Transport Planners and Highway Engineers this is a varied role working on all sized projects in the residential, commercial, retail, leisure, education, retirement, care and infrastructure sectors.
As a Subject Matter Expert your input into the company operations will be listened to.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Transport planner, you will be responsible for…
- Preparing Transport Assessments & Statements, Travel Plans and other technical reports to a high standard
- Managing various projects both technically and financially
- Liaising with and attending client, team and local authority meetings
- Undertaking transport capacity modelling using industry standard software
- Preliminary highways and junction layout designs, master planning input to development layouts considering parking, refuse and servicing
- Training and mentoring junior team members
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following…
- Ideally degree educated in a suitable discipline such as Transport Planning, Geography, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, etc.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient use in software packages such as LinSig, Junctions 9, AutoCAD etc.
- Strong technical report writing skills (Transport Assessments, Statements and Travel Plans)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits
- 24 days holiday + birthday off and bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.