|Job Title:||Transport Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £44000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 09:39|
Rochester- Travel to London
Up to £44,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Transport Business Manager to join one of the UK's leading provider of environmental solutions, offering a full range of recycling and waste management services across the country. Working as the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for managing the collections activities across the West Kent and London areas and will be tasked with ensuring all collections are carried out safe, professional and timely manner, monitoring KPI and financial targets to maximise collection rates and productivity across the sites. This role will focus on the commercial side of waste collections.
Working as the Transport Business Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Maximising collection rates, productivity and efficiency to ensure that all targets and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Monitoring commercials such as KPI targets, performance management and budget planning as well as maximising revenue, controlling costs and forecasting.
- Allocating and controlling vehicles and drivers, including subcontractors, to meet operational requirements and day to day targets.
- Ensure a cost effective and quality service is carried out at all times, identifying opportunities for business growth where appropriate.
This role will cover our sites in London and West Kent, so a willingness to travel is essential.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have:
- A proven track record of managing a Logistic operation and fleet activities successfully.
- A background working to deliver commercial targets and a focus on the financial side of the business
- Previous experience of customer experience management and strategy.
- Experience of preparing budgets, forecasts and month end reports
- Full CPC National for road transport and IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
- Knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £44,000
- Company car
- Competitive Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
Up to £26142.00 per annum
Up to £44000 per annum
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Up to 39 days holiday
Field Service Engineer
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Car and Pension