|Job Title:||Transport Controller|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Guest|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:26|
Position: Transport Controller
Location: South-East London
Salary: £28,000 + benefits
Our client are a highly successful and independent Waste Management and Recycling business, who are looking for a Transport Controller to manage and maintain their in-house fleet operation and collection services. Working as the Transport Controller you will be responsible for planning, routing and monitoring all fleet activities in a busy collection environment.
As the Transport Controller reporting directly to the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and routing for all fleet
- Traffic Planning
- Collecting relevant data and inputting into a central database
- Stock and Container management
- Dealing with driver TACO's
- Debriefing drivers on all relevant information
- Taking logs and records of any driver defects
- Liaising with both the Sales and Account teams when required
- Dealing with any complaints or queries in an effect and efficient manner.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- A background working in a Transport Coordination/Controller Role.
- Experience within the waste industry
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Starting salary of £28,000 + Benefits
How to Apply
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Ellie Guest on 02393 910 473 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's