|Job Title:||Transport Controller|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||October 8, 2018|
Job Title - Transport Controller
Location - West London
Salary - £28,000
Our client, one of London's largest waste management and recycling companies is looking for a Transport Controller to join their existing and experience team in West London.
As Transport Controller you will be responsible for the ensuring the safe, profitable, compliant and efficient operation of the Transport Function. This will be working with the members of the team to seek constant improvements on service and profitability.
As Transport Controller, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Scheduling and allocation of daily work to be completed across all collection modes (Skip, RORO, Cage, Dustcart)
- Liaise with drivers throughout the day to monitor progress and take necessary measures to ensure that the work is completed each day.
- Responsible for ensuring the daily driver debriefs are carried out upon the drivers' return to the office.
- Responsible for ensuring that vehicle maintenance, repairs and driver checks are carried out.
- Maintain driver records electronically and in paper format.
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience within the Transport or Waste Industry. You will enjoy working as part of a team under pressure and have excellent written and verbal skills. A National CPC is desirable with a full driver's license.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK leader's in waste and resource management. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.