|Job Title:||Transfer Station Supervisor - East London - £38K - £41K|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £41000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018|
Job Title - Transfer Station Supervisor
Location - East London
Salary - £38,000 - £41,000
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for a Transfer Station Supervisor to join one of its key venues in East London.
About the Role
As Transfer Station Supervisor you will be responsible for the full management of the Transfer Station site you will be required effectively supervise the operations of the Transfer Station ensuring all Health and Safety and environmental policy is compliant, whilst delivering and maintaining first class customer service and delivering on company KPI's.
The key responsibilities for the of the Transfer Station Supervisor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing leadership, work instruction, and performance management of the onsite operatives
- Leadership, motivation training and development of the onsite team
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation and that all operations within the Transfer Station comply with site licence/PPC permit
- Mobile plant management, including liaison with suppliers for breakdown, parts and services
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to, including inductions, training operating procedures, accident and near miss reporting
- Ensuring duties are carried out in compliance with environmental legislation and Best practice.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have supervisory experience. You will previous waste industry experience and a strong understanding of the production process. Ideally you will hold a COTC, IOSH qualification (or willing to train) with mobile plant certifications and strong Health and Safety awareness. This is weekly rota role so only apply if you are comfortable with shifts and weekends.
What is on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the global leader's in waste management and gain professional training and development within a large corporate organisation. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.