Transfer Station Supervisor
|Job Title:||Transfer Station Supervisor|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 14:46|
Job Title - Waste Transfer Station Supervisor
Location - Ascot
Salary - £33,000 - £40,000
Our client a reputable independent family owned business within waste management industry are currently looking for a Waste Transfer Station Supervisor to join their established team. As Waste Transfer Station Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the site manager with the safe and efficient running of the waste management operations and recycling site.
As Transfer Station Supervisor, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Supervising and assisting Site Management with the safe and efficient running of the Transfer Station
- Assist in team management and daily operations including the management of mobile plant (Skip, Tipper/Grab, Demolition and Trade Waste, Crushing and Screening)
- Be responsible for the controlling of production input and output, ensuring processes run smoothly and efficiently
- On site Health & Safety monitoring, ensuring compliance with legislation and assisting with improving site layout and operations.
- Dealing with any staffing issues and assisting in the training and development of the team
- Reporting defects as required.
As the ideal candidate you will have previous team management exposure. Experience within the waste management industry would be ideal however applicants with FMCG, Manufacturing, Aggregates and Industrial backgrounds will also be considered. You will ideally have a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification and have knowledge of relevant Health & Safety policies and procedures.
You will be self-motivated, open to change and have the be proactive in management style.
For further information please feel free to contact Lauren White on email@example.com or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's