Transfer Station Manager
|Job Title:||Transfer Station Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 15:23|
Job Title - Transfer Station Manager
Location - North London
Salary - Competitive
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for a Transfer Station Manager to manage two of their key sites in North/West London.
About the Role
As Transfer Station Manager you will be responsible for the full management of two Transfer Station sites, which will involve all aspects of the facility including the mobile plant. You will be required effectively supervise the operations of the Transfer Station ensuring all Health and Safety and environmental policy is compliant, whilst delivering and maintaining first class customer service and delivering on company KPI's and exceptional productivity and quality of service provision.
The key responsibilities for the of the Transfer Station Supervisor will include but not be limited to the following:
- You will be responsible for supporting and delivering the growth strategy for the facilities within your remit, with regards to the commodity sales, identifying and implementing new and best practices.
- You will work alongside Regional management to ensure new business opportunities, driving the annual Business Plan and monitoring P&L
- Provide leadership, work instruction, and performance management
- Leadership, motivation training and development of the onsite team
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation and that all operations within the Transfer Station comply with site licence/PPC permit
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to, including inductions, training operating procedures, accident and near miss reporting
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous proven management and waste industry experience. Logistics and Service industry will be considered. You will have a commercial understanding and a working knowledge of a production process and hold a current COTC. You will have a local knowledge and experience of managing multi shift labor work force.
What is on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the global leader's in waste management and gain professional training and development within a large corporate organisation. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £59000 per annum + car bonus
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
£550 - £650 per day
£50000 - £59000 per annum + benefits
Building Services Manager
West London, London
£275 - £325 per day
Investment Manager Offshore Wind
£55000 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent package