Transcription Agent - Blackpool
|Job Title:||Transcription Agent - Blackpool|
|Salary:||Up to £8.51 per hour + Plus Benefits.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 16:38|
Transcription Agent - Admin
12 Weeks (Initially)
I am seeking multiple Transcription Agents/ Administrative Assistant for a role within a Market Leading Company in Telford.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Management, as a Transcription Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality Audio Transcription to specified SLA's and quality standards
- Deliver work in accordance with required speed and accuracy levels
- Good English spelling and grammar along with high level of competency in Microsoft Word
- Working a flexible work pattern to guarantee daily workload is fully completed within shift period and to meet work volume seasonal peaks and troughs
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Undertake any other duties and ad hoc tasks that may reasonably be expected
- Undertake any training required
- Actively demonstrate the company behaviours of "Bold, Open, Demanding and Caring" in all actions and behaviour
- Comply with the Service Centre policies
- Proven skills and experience in Admin and Reception duties an advantage
- Attend regular staff briefings, including business updates, Health and Safety and Security
- Adhere to and promote a safe and healthy working environment in accordance with current legislation and Company policy
- Understand and promote the Companies Sustainability agenda and policy
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent PC Skills/ Audio Typing
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Email.
- Outstanding listening and communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £8.51 per hour plus benefits etc.
- Initially 12 weeks contract with a possibility of going permanent.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.