|Job Title:||Traffic Supervisor|
|Salary:||£11 - £29000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2019|
Job Title - Traffic Operations Supervisor - Waste Management
Location - Dartford
Salary - £29,000
Our Client, one of the UK's leading Environmental and Waste management solution providers, are actively looking for a Traffic Operations Supervisor. As Traffic Supervisor you will be responsible for carrying out day to day operational activities to ensure the safe, compliant and efficient operation of the client's Dartford site.
The key responsibilities for the Traffic Supervisor role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting in the day to day operational activities of the MRF carrying out instructions issued by Management to ensure the safe and compliant operation of the site
- Actively manage the flow of traffic onsite adhering to the site traffic management plan
- Reviewing all incoming materials in line with permit requirements and site-specific input specifications
- Regulate the flow of incoming vehicles, instructing and advising drivers of tipping procedures ensuring conformance with Site Quality
- Supervision and ownership of all cleaning within the yard, complying with all safety instructions and procedures
- Verification and assessments for Hazardous waste with management of onsite Traffic Coordinators
As the ideal candidate you will be proactive, passionate and flexible. You will be highly organised and a good communicator. You will have experience within waste operations and have a working knowledge of compliance, legislation, permits and safety. A CSCS qualification and experience in Traffic management is desirable .
What is on offer to you
This opening presents a 1st class opportunity to join a global leader within waste management with lots of potential for career development and training. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.