|Job Title:||Tipping Hall Supervisor - EFW Power Station|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33850.00 per annum + bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||July 3, 2018|
Tipping Hall Supervisor - Energy from Waste
Circa £33,00 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Tipping Hall Supervisor to join the operations department of a state of the art Energy from Waste power station in Oxfordshire. The Tipping Hall Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the weighbridge, tipping hall and Fuel Operators to ensure a consistent level of waste is delivered to the bunker efficiently whilst maintaining a high regard for H&S.
Reporting to the Shift Team Leader the Tipping Hall Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Arranging the waste deliveries are correctly discharged on site
- Ensuring processes associated with the weighbridge are compliant with the sites environmental permit
- Ensuring vehicle turnarounds are prompt with minimal waiting time
- Operating mobile plant including FLT, 360 excavators, telehandler, front loading shovel etc.
- Additional duties may involve operation of the weighbridge, plant checks and site cleaning duties and operation of mobile plant equipment (FLT, 360 excavators, telehandler, loading shovel etc).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience operating heavy mobile plant in an industry such as waste management, quarrying, cement works, construction, steel etc
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Mobile plant qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
- A flexible approach to working hours
This role is a day role covering early shifts and late shifts (6-3, 10-7)
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Tipping Hall Supervisor vacancy as follows:
- A salary of circa £33,000
- Company pension
- The opportunity to join the growing EFW sector
How do I apply...
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to email@example.com or call 02392 288 215 and ask to speak with Steve who can discuss more information with you.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.