Thermal Process Engineer - Energy from Waste Power Stations
|Job Title:||Thermal Process Engineer - Energy from Waste Power Stations|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000.00 per annum + Car allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 13:26|
Thermal Process Engineer - Energy from Waste
National Role (ideally based in Hampshire/London)
Up to £42,000 + bonus + car allowance + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting a Thermal Process Engineer to join a leading company within the Energy from Waste sector.
The role will involve National Travel, but they are ideally looking for somebody to be based at one of their offices in the South, either London or Hampshire. Due to this being a National position, they can be flexible and offer the West Midlands area as a base location too.
The Thermal Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Monitoring performance and analysing data of plant at the Energy from Waste sites across the country
- Producing reports to identify opportunities for improvement
- Supporting the business development team by providing technical knowledge throughout the concept, design and delivery stages.
- Providing solutions and creating new projects to add value to assets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience…
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have the following:
- A degree in either Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Ideally looking for somebody who has knowledge of Energy from Waste, Power Generation, etc.
- Ability to perform thermal calculations
- Experience of producing energy and mass balances as well and understanding cost models
- Steam (Rankine) cycle experience would be advantageous
- This position would be suitable for a recent graduate who has completed a Grad scheme in a similar role
Package and Benefits…
- A salary of up to £42,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related benefits
- Excellent company benefits
- An opportunity to join an industry leading company
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun Patel
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Station
Contract Manager - New build Energy from Waste Power Plant
Electrical Technician - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Energy from Waste
£5000 - £45000 per annum
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Car, Bonus & Benefits