Thermal Insulation Operative
|Job Title:||Thermal Insulation Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £17 per hour + (Limited Rate)|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 14:17|
Thermal Insulation Operative - Power Station
One Month Contract (Initially)
We are currently recruiting for several Thermal Insulation Operatives/Laggers to assist with an Outage in the Dagenham area. The Operative will be working in a team of 10 or more and completing work set out by the Management Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, as a Thermal Insulation Operative, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of lagging on the Power Station.
- Applying sheet metal and various finishes to pipework and ductwork.
- Including pipework.
- Vessel and ductwork.
- Insulation and cladding.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MUST hold a valid CCSNG Safety Passport or CSCS Card.
- MUST hold a TICA Skills Card of some kind.
- Have an Ability to work as part of a team and with others and in different environments (i.e. at heights, confined spaces, etc).
- Be able to use own initiative and have good time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Looking at £17 an hour plus Digs/Travel Allowance.
- Initially contract will be around a month in duration.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Power Generation
Belfast, County Antrim
Shift Operations Technician - CCGT Power Station
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - CCGT Power Station
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits