Thermal Insulation Operative
|Job Title:||Thermal Insulation Operative|
|Location:||Carrington, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Pink Book Rate|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 12:40|
Thermal Insulation Operative - CCGT Power Station
Pink Book Rates
1 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for several Thermal Insulation Operatives to assist with an Outage at a CCGT Power Station in Manchester. The Operative will be working in a team of 10 and completing work set out by the Management Team
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, as a Thermal Insulation Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Applying insulation materials.
- Applying sheet metal and various finishes to pipework and ductwork.
- Including pipework.
- Vessel and ductwork.
- Insulation and cladding within the medium size sector of the thermal insulation industry.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MUST hold a valid CCSNG Safety Passport or CSCS Card.
- MUST hold a TICA Skills Card of some kind.
- Have an Ability to work as part of a team and with others and in different environments (i.e. at heights, confined spaces, etc).
- Be able to use own initiative and have good time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Engineering - Thermal Power Generation
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£80000 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus & Car & Benefits
Environmental Health & Safety Manager - CCGT Power Station
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits
Up to £15 per hour + Expenses