|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018|
£28-32k DoE + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading designer & manufacturer of electro-mechanical products for the defence sector, currently require a Test Technician / Test Engineer to join their team. You'll based at their manufacturing facility in Southampton and responsible for performing testing on products throughout the production & development stages.
As a Test Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out test on finished & repaired products, following test procedures.
- Conducting fault & failure analysis for components, products & equipment to identify root cause & implement corrective actions.
- Repairing, servicing & calibrating customer returns.
- Producing test reports, records, analysis & procedures.
- Designing & developing test jigs & test equipment.
- Maintaining & calibrating the existing test equipment.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Test Technician role working for an electro-mechanical manufacturing / production company. You will also need to have a relevant electronic engineering qualification (HNC / HND / apprenticeship / NVQ etc.).
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience, plus a competitive benefits package which includes private medical & 25 days holiday.
If you would like to apply for this Test Technician opportunity, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.