|Job Title:||Test Technician|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019|
My client is a specialist Contract Electronics Manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries by providing a complete set of electronics design and manufacturing solutions in both printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and full box-build manufacturing.
To be responsible for the accurate and timely testing and diagnosis of PCB Assemblies working in line with customer specifications and Company processes to support production throughout.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· Testing and diagnosing customer product to company and industry standards
· Reporting work status to Test Team Leader and Test Engineers
· Maintaining accurate test data sets
· Programming devices to customer specifications
· Carrying out basic fault finding where required
ROLE & PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
Previous experience of electronics manufacturing environment
Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings and schematics
- Ability to identify components
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.