|Job Title:||Test Equipment Engineer|
|Location:||Hook, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019|
Test Equipment Engineer
To support the development and/or sourcing of test equipment into the client from customer, third party or internally to meet the need of customer requirements in all respects of test.
- Liaising with Test Equipment Engineering Manager to determine test requirements of new products
- Selecting suitable Test Partners to supply required solutions
- Providing ongoing support for maintaining existing equipment
- Ensuring company procedures are adhered to when selecting and commissioning new test equipment
- Providing Test Plan and associated costs for any new project and maintaining a project plan
- Supporting and training, where necessary, staff within department
- Being available to test product on site, at third party venue or at customers site if required
- Creating and maintaining all required documentation for new and existing test solutions where required
Role & Person Requirements:
- Ability to generate test specifications in a readable and generally understandable format
- Knowledge of suitable Test Solutions Provider and services
- Ability to generate full drawing pack, including all drawings and schematics for test equipment requirements.
- Demonstrable experience within a testing environment which encompasses various aspects of test. Including exposure to Flying probe or ICT and/or Functional Test or Boundary Scan
- Knowledge of any ATE platforms would be beneficial
- Minimum requirement of HNC, or equivalent, in electronics or mechanical engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office to include; excel, word, access, outlook & project
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
- Demonstrates proactive approach
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.