|Job Title:||Test & Repair technician|
|Location:||Pulborough, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Bonus, Pension, Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019|
Test and Repair Technician
Competitive Basic salary + overtime, holiday, pension, profit share scheme
Pulborough, West Sussex
With a heritage which extends to over 70 years, our client is a global leader in the provision of high voltage power supplies, Astute Technical are proud to be supporting this client with a new vacancy for a Test and Repair Technician.
Employing over 2000 employees globally across sites in Europe, Asia and North America, this truly is a genuine and exciting opportunity to join a global industry leader!
As Test and Repair Technician, your duties will include:-
- Testing, fault finding and repair of high voltage power supplies.
- Completion of test reports and documentation in accordance with customer requirements and in line with the Quality Management System standards.
- Upgrading and modification of assemblies and finished product.
- Interpretation and implementation of changes to assemblies and finished product in accordance with documentation.
To be considered for the Test and Repair Technician opportunity, you will demonstrate:-
- Ability to test product by following test procedures accurately and meeting standard times.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power supplies and multi meters.
- Experience in high voltage test methods.
- Experience in soldering and rework methods to IPC standards.
As Test and Repair Technician with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive basic salary
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes profit share scheme, death in service and pension scheme
- Overtime at 1.5
Application process couldn't be easier, please send your CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.