Tendering Engineer - Rotating Equipment
|Job Title:||Tendering Engineer - Rotating Equipment|
|Salary:||£29000 - £33000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 16:15|
Tendering Engineer - Rotating Plant
Up to £33,000 + Benefits
Our client is a global company who manufacture and service steam turbines and associated plant and require an experienced Tendering Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a customer facing role and the Tendering Engineer will be required to produce quotations based on customer enquiries for OEM replacement parts. This role and will require the engineer to interact with other areas of the business, including Supply Chain, Commercial and Sales teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Director as Tendering Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing enquiries from customers and understanding what will be required
- Enquiring with suppliers for equipment needed to meet customer specifications
- Estimating costs to complete customer enquiry
- Providing the customer with detailed technical quotes necessary to fulfil their enquiry
- Managing and developing relationships with existing customers
- Supporting the sales cycle and helping to win new business
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC or similar in an Engineering discipline, mechanical preferred
- Previous experience working in engineering
- Ability to read and understand detailed technical drawings essential
- Previous estimating or tendering experience required
- Flexible approach to working
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £33,000 DOE
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £450 per day
£14 - £15 per hour + Dependant on Limited or Umbrella
Up to £450 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30 - £35 per hour + Dependant on Experience.
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum