Technical Trainer x3 - Smart Meters
|Job Title:||Technical Trainer x3 - Smart Meters|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2016 12:05|
Technical Trainer - Energy Provider
Bexleyheath - Essex
Salary £27,000 - £36,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Two-year fixed term contract
Astute are recruiting for one of the "Big Six" Energy provides in the UK. We are looking for three Technical Trainers to deliver training for existing and new staff for the Energy Field Services business unit.
The Energy Field Services covers the Metering business function and these new apprentices will be trained on Single & Dual Fuel meter installation, troubleshooting, customer support and stakeholder liaison.
Reporting to the Smart Technical Training Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering training interventions in line with the needs of the business and the individual,
- Liaising with colleges and the wider business and preparing and supporting the individual
- Delivering technical and soft skill training programmes to staff both personally and with the support of training colleagues
- Designing and developing training modules which support staff progression to competency and will be considered part of the wider group within the Training department
- Champion Health and Safety and safe working practices at all times within the training centre and any remote venues
- Ensuring all training is run in accordance with quality systems, "trust test", best practise procedures and if applicable, current legislation
- Managing the completion of training units
- Maintaining personal competence in both external and internal assessments to ensure skillset is up to date
All training must be delivered taking into consideration legal, corporate and branch procedures/policies, including Health & Safety.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous working experience with Single & Duel Fuel meters
- Experience in an Electrical Discipline such as City and Guild Level 3 or equivalent
- Previous working experience of training/mentoring of apprentices, new starters or existing staff
- PC literate with the ability to compose training course using software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good standards of literacy and numeracy
The role will be to support new apprentices as they begin their 45-day training course. Based at our training centre in Bexleyheath, however you may be expected to travel to other locations (which will be paid for by the company).
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV with Cover Letter to Don Marsh (email@example.com) or call in on 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor or Don Marsh.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Technician x 3 - New Energy from Waste Power Station
OT + benefits
Shift Team Leader - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Operations Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
Coventry, West Midlands
£33000 - £46000 per annum + bonus, pension
C&I Engineer - Power Generation
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, medical, pension
Mechanical Engineer - CHP Power Station