Technical Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 15:30|
Technical Support Engineer - Renewable Energy
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Lincolnshire Wolds - Rural Location, reliable transport essential
We are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer / Technical Customer Support Advisor, to provide technical support to both Field Engineers and domestic clients, specialising in the design and manufacture of renewable energy products.
Our client is celebrated as an innovator in the Renewable Energy Industry and is looking to further expand their multiple award-winning team, owing to their continued success. Become a part of their incredible journey, by assisting with the development of effective, sustainable, easy to use green products. If you want to truly make a valuable contribution to both commercial and domestic markets, globally, this position offers plenty of opportunity to implement viable solutions for climate change.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and efficient installation advice, fault diagnosis and support to both field-based Electrical Engineers and the domestic end users (public).
- Provide support to the Research & Development Team
- Communicate, implement, and maintain company policy and procedures, as well as developing & implementing proposed service improvements, procedures etc.
- Maintain standards, including quality, health & safety, hygiene, and housekeeping.
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A working knowledge of IET Wiring Regulations BS7671
- Electrical engineering experience with an understanding of fault diagnostics, electronic repair to PCB level and maintenance.
- Exceptional IT and communication skills, as you will be speaking with Customers directly.
Due to the growing nature of the business, you should be ambitious and driven with a passion for the Renewable Energy Industry.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) plus great company benefits including pension, holiday entitlement and career progression.
Please note: This role is based in a rural location and therefore your own reliable transport is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222 960.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£90 - £50000.00 per annum
Remote Support Engineer - Onshore Wind
Technical Sales Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Technical Manager - Onshore Wind
Technical Compliance Advisor - Onshore Wind