|Job Title:||Technical Services Manager - Mechanical|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £23 per hour + Depending on Ltd or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||June 3, 2019|
Technical Services Manager - Mechanical
3 Month Contract
I am seeking a Mechanical Technical Services Manager to work within a Hospital environment and surrounding estate in Wakefield.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Management, as The Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing Site Engineers and various site staff.
- Ensuring a strict and high level of health and safety standards.
- Ensuring full compliance is met for all Mechanical aspects of the estates function.
- Develop systems and processes to ensure consistent approach.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NEBOSH or IOSH accredited
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent level within Engineering.
- Have commercial and financial awareness, with budgetary control knowledge.
- Have an understanding and experience of relevant Department of Health, Regulatory and Legislative issues.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- 3 Month Contract with potential for extension.
- £23 per hour this is dependant on Limited or PAYE.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.