|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager - Power Generation|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018|
Technical Project Manager - Power Generation
Up to £60,000 + benefits incl. van & bonus
Chelmsford, Essex - UK travel required
Our client, a leading company working with the landfill gas (LFG) and power generation sector, currently require a Technical Project Manager to join their team. You'll be responsible for the delivery of various projects and implementing operational process improvements to their existing portfolio of power generation sites and assets.
As a Technical Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Organising, planning and leading various projects.
- Implementing an O&M optimisation strategy and reviewing the LFG / power gen assets.
- Defining the project plan & deliverables and then ensuring they are met safely, within the agreed timescales and to budget.
- Ensuring the all relevant personnel are properly briefed on the project so that it's delivered safely.
- Arranging and leading regular project review meetings.
- Improving and developing the company's operational, engineering and maintenance procedures.
- Maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
- Applying continuous improvement principles.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Technical Project Manager role with a background in the landfill gas / power generation / CHP or similar sector. You'll also need to have an engineering understanding of working with large engines, as well as strong people managements skills to ensure health & safety, issue permits etc.
This role will mainly be based in the Essex area, although there is a requirement to travel to sites across the UK. Therefore, you'll need to hold a full & valid driving licence.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package which includes a van, bonus (up to 10%) and 25 days holiday. If you'd like to apply for this Technical Project Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.