|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Pension/Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019|
Technical Project Manager
£45k - £55k Basic, Bonus scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, Flexitime, Share Incentive Scheme
Astute Technical are proud to be supporting a South Coast based award winning manufacturer of life saving critical systems. Boasting a turnover of in excess of £100m, our client are genuinely a global leader in their sector.
Due to a structured growth plan, an exciting opportunity now exists for an Technical Project Manager to Manage multi-disciplinary teams that include Marketing, Systems, Electronics, Firmware/Software, Mechanical, Validation, Product Approvals and Production Engineering.
As a Technical Project Manager, your duties will include:-
- Managing technically complex, safety critical developments to meet the conflicting requirements of high performance, high reliability and low cost.
- Managing of multiple projects in parallel across more than one site with budgets in excess of £1M and team sizes up to 10 people.
- Managing in a matrix organisation where resource availability is negotiated with Functional Management across competing needs
To be considered for the Mechanical Design Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- A qualification in an engineering or project management discipline
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams to develop and release electronics hardware products into production
- A working knowledge of Project Management principles and tools, including the Waterfall development model
- A working knowledge of project planning; estimating, scheduling, cost/benefits analysis etc
As a Technical Project Manager with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £45k - £55k Basic
- Company Bonus scheme/Life Assurance
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.