|Job Title:||Technical Product Manager|
|Location:||Havant, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£92 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019|
Technical Product Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven Technical Lead to be a key part of a small team to develop our clients emergency lighting business. You will manage the relationships with suppliers, bring in customer and stakeholder feedback, write specifications and take ownership of technical aspects of development. With this responsibility comes accountability for technical performance of systems and components but gives a lot of influence over the future of the business. Working in this high energy environment is rewarding and challenging and will require a motivated person to drive the business forward. You have the ability to make a real difference in changing people's lives, improving their safety, and at the same time have a real impact on the business.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Establish supply routes and support frameworks for system components and subsystems
- Write specifications for system functionality
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Oversee system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Use internal and external stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
Technical Lead Requirements:
- Good language comprehension and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Technical degree
- Flexible approach to work and can-do attitude.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and broader business interest
- Experience with electrical systems.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting new project or want to apply for the role then please contact Sara Nash on 02393 910040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.