|Job Title:||Technical Plant Manager- Advanced Thermal Treatment|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||June 6, 2018|
Technical Plant Manager- Advanced Thermal Treatment
Up to £50,000
We are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Plant Manager / Senior Process Engineer / Chemical Process Engineer / Lead Process Engineer, to oversee and manage an operations team on a 24/7 advanced thermal treatment plant. Our client is developing a new-build biofuel production facility, with the opportunity for an experienced Senior Process Engineer to join their team.
As Technical Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in plant commissioning/trials
- Developing extensive & detailed knowledge of process & maintenance to assist in problem solving
- Generating process documentation, SOPs, engineering standards, technical specifications, etc.
- Process improvements (identifying & assisting in improvement projects)
- Optimising the process of the site to ensure optimum efficiency and maximum output
- Supporting and leading the operational team throughout operations
- Other duties include Environmental Compliance and Capital & Project Management
TO be considered for this position, you must be degree qualified (Chemical or Process Engineering) with at least 5 years' experience within a relevant industry (chemical, petrochemical, gas production, biogas, oil & gas, energy from waste, gasification). You should have experience of continuous improvement methods, problem solving, and process hazard analysis techniques incl. HAZOP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an advanced thermal treatment, new build project, based in Swindon.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits including bonus, holidays, pension. This position is based in Swindon, so you must be within a commutable distance to site.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.