Technical Manager - Onshore Wind
|Job Title:||Technical Manager - Onshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:55|
Onshore Wind Technical Manager
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Manager to join our Client, who has a reputation within the wind industry for developing onshore wind farms in the UK. With over 1GW built and ongoing projects on the horizon, this is an exciting opportunity to become a part of their success.
As onshore wind energy demand increases, our Client now have a need for a Technical Manager to join their team, to manage the multi-functional elements of project development. These include the design, finance, construction, assessment and site selection of onshore wind farms.
As a Wind Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Providing your expert statistical analysis, technical reports, data processing and commercial advice to the Technical Director, to support higher level decision making.
· Managing communication between the Technical Team and other departments to ensure accurate information is shared and to encourage efficient delivery of projects.
· The management of the Technical Team to ensure KPIs are met and support provided.
· Travelling to visit sites across the UK.
· Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
· An Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience as Technical Manager in a Senior Analysis position.
· A thorough understanding of technical due diligence for large wind projects including
specific risks associated to development, construction and operation.
· Experience using GIS, WindPro and WASP.
· A keen interest in the renewables sector, specifically wind energy.
· Willingness to travel within the UK and the flexibility to stay away.
· Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading developer in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary package, plus benefits including company car, annual leave, pension and life insurance.
If you would like to apply for this Technical Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
Distribution Channel Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
Engineering Manager - Power Generation
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits