|Job Title:||Technical Compliance Advisor - Onshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019|
Technical Compliance Advisor - Onshore Wind
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit a Technical & Due Diligence Advisor to join our Client, who has a reputation within the wind industry for developing onshore wind farms in the UK. With over 1GW built and ongoing projects on the horizon, this is an exciting opportunity to become a part of their success.
As onshore wind energy demand increases, our Client now have a need for a Technical & Due Diligence Advisor to join their team, to support with the assessment, design and construction of onshore wind farms by contributing to the technical and engineering due diligence, as well as management of the wind assets and internal and external communications.
As a Technical & Due Diligence Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert consultancy services on due diligence, including a technical assessment of wind farms.
- Managing projects from concept to completion, whilst effectively communicating at all levels any opportunities or more efficient working methods, as identified.
- Evaluating the structure of a development, reviewing technical documents including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations and contracts.
- Understanding and evaluating the contracting structure of projects as well as the assessment of all contractors.
- Travelling to visit sites across the UK.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Technical Compliance Advisor or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding of technical due diligence for large wind projects including specific risks associated to development, construction and operation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of using CAD
- A keen interest in the renewables sector, specifically wind energy.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and the flexibility to stay away.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading developer in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary package, plus benefits including company car, annual leave, pension and life insurance.
If you would like to apply for this Technical Compliance Advisor role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.