|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:37|
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Wimborne - Dorset
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Author to join a growing business in Dorset. This business design and produce electronics and controls systems for a variety of industries including Defence, Nuclear and Aerospace.
As a Technical Author, you will be responsible for…
- Producing a range of technical documentation to support products & systems.
- Updating exciting documents as required.
- Publishing documents in a variety of formats for delivery to the end user.
- Implementing and maintaining document control measures.
Candidates will need the following skills & experience…
- A strong eye for details, ensuring that the end user is presented with error free documents.
- The ability to research and analyse a range of technical information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience acting as a Technical Author actors busy engineering teams.
- Candidates will hold a relevant engineering qualification.
- A degree level qualification is desired, but not essential.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer
Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Senior Waste Management Consultant
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£30 - £40 per hour
£30.00 - £35 per hour