|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017|
Technical Author - Nuclear
6 Months +
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Author to join a growing business in Dorset. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects in the nuclear industry.
As a Technical Author, you will be responsible for…
- Producing a range of technical documentation to support products & systems.
- Updating exciting documents as required.
- Publishing documents in a variety of formats for delivery to the end user.
- Implementing and maintaining document control measures.
Candidates will need the following skills & experience…
Skills & Experience
- A strong eye for details, ensuring that the end user is presented with error free documents.
- The ability to research and analyse a range of technical information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience acting as a Technical Author actors busy engineering teams.
- Candidates will hold a relevant engineering qualification.
- A degree level qualification is desired, but not essential.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.