Technical Administrator - 6 Month Contract - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Technical Administrator - 6 Month Contract - Energy from Waste|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£22000.00 per annum + Company Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Naylor|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2017 16:36|
Technical Administrator - Power Plant (Energy from Waste) - 6 Month Contract
£22,000 (Pro Rata)
We are recruiting for a Technical Administrator to join an Energy from Waste Plant in Birmingham. You will play a lead role in assisting, supporting and providing administrative and technical support to the Maintenance Engineer. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is looking for a first step into the Energy from Waste Power sector in the Power Industry to work for a highly-desired employer to develop and soon progress, develop and achieve an exciting career.
As a Technical Administrator, your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Researching and analysing, supporting the Maintenance Engineer to meet the needs and objectives required to shape a technical library in support of the Maintenance Team
- Ensuring and contributing to the consistency of the technical administrative function within the business
- Building internal relationships to help maintain the business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Ensuring that any professional business conducted meets all legislative requirements both internally and externally including professional developments to meet regulatory and requirements and development needs
- The right Technical Administrator will keep up with Engineering and industry changes which could affect the Engineering Maintenance Team.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for the Technical Administrator vacancy, candidates should have:
- Good knowledge of SAP and other maintenance systems
- Technical background in a heavy engineering industry
- Understanding of the waste/ Energy from Waste process
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise and highly proficient
- Extremely organised
Remuneration and Benefits
Our client offers a great deal of benefits if you were selected to be the new Technical Administrator.
- £22,000 pro rata
- Company pension scheme
- Chance to get a great first step into the energy from waste power industry
If you are interested in the Technical Administrator position and want to progress your career within the Power industry, then this is a great chance for you to get your foot in the door with one of the highest Energy from Waste Providers in the UK. Please see below contact details should you want to know more information and ask for Olivia Naylor.
T: 02392 288 208
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Planning Engineer - Energy from Waste
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Civils Contracts Manager - Energy from Waste
Up to £74000.00 per annum
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste
Mechanical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station