Technical Account Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Account Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 12:03|
Technical Account Manager - Utilities & Power Generation
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Location - Winchester
ASUTE Technical Recruitment are looking to speak to Project/Account Managers with an Engineering background to work with our client who are a market leader in the production of technical solutions for the utility & energy sectors. They are looking for a passionate individual to join their team and assist in improving and growing the company's accounts.
General responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating, implementing and completing specific projects regarding the company's products
- Produce presentations, interact closely with the sales and technical support teams to understand customers' requirements and introduce new products
- Increase technical knowledge of products
- Manage tender submissions and product demos
- Provide technical and commercial support to customers
- Ensuring projects come in on or under budget
- Other duties as and when required
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- A strong technical understanding of electronic high-tech manufacturing, communications or systems design
- A knowledge of the power generation or electrical supply industry
- Project manager experience, sales experience, account management experience, consultative experience
- Degree qualified with an engineering background or HNC/HND in electronics or electrical engineering min
- A full driving licence and occasional travel in involved
This position is offering a salary between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience plus company benefits such as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday and life insurance pension scheme.
This is an office based position in Winchester however there will be occasional travel with your team to meet with clients/customers.
If you, or anyone you know would be interested in applying, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civils Project Manager
Operations Manager - Renewable Energy
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager - EFW Power Station
East Lothian, Scotland
£48000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
EC&I Engineer - Power Station
Day Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Up to £50000.00 per annum