Systems Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Systems Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 17:45|
System Sales Manager
Derby - Nationwide (Home based)
Up to £50,000 + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for a System Sales Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment systems in the UK. Working as the System Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the expansion and development of the company's current sales within the UK and European markets covering a variety of industrial sectors. This will involve finding and identifying new business opportunities as well as creating strategic business plans for both new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve annual financial targets.
- Understanding the current market drivers and ensuring all company specific technical solutions align with these.
- Identifying new business opportunities and selling the company's products and solutions effectively.
- Understanding customer needs and determining appropriate solutions to meet client specifications.
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with both new and existing clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with both the projects and proposals team to produce solution proposals with all necessary costs considered and preparing quotations in accordance to the specified requirements
- Provide technical support; identifying and resolving customer challenges and assisting in after sales service to maintain exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a strong sales background working within the water treatment market with a solid track record of successfully achieving sales growth in previous organisations.
You should also have a good technical ability and understanding of clean water treatment systems such as RO, MF, UF, NF and MBR as well as demonstrable experience preparing and presenting detailed solutions and selling products into the engineering market.
Full training will be provided on the products and technologies you will be working with but an understanding of AutoCAD, 3D Solidworks or equivalent programmes would be an advantage.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £50,000
- Car Allowance
- 5% Pension Scheme
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£30000.00 - £37000 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Compliance & Policy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum