|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - Nuclear (DV CLEARED)|
|Salary:||£40.00 - £50.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Adam Nash|
|Job Published:||October 2, 2019|
Requirements Engineer - Nuclear (DV CLEARED)
Length of Contract - 12 months +
Location - Berkshire
Rate - £40 - 50.00 per hour
Start Date - ASAP
As a Requirement Engineer you will provide expertise to multiple programmes responsibility working closely with, and advising appropriately, the Project Manager or Engineering Task Manager, to ensure that Systems Engineering methods, tools and processes are used to best effect.
- To Engineering Task/Project Manager for planning and execution of tasks in order to deliver specific agreed objectives; demonstrating control of cost, quality and timeliness of engineering output.
- Lead and influence collaborative working and contribute towards the achievement of project goals.
- Provide mentorship and supervision of staff working in systems engineering.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Elicit, analyse and translate stakeholder needs into technical requirements.
- Undertake requirements derivation, architecture development and system simulation.
- Undertake modelling and simulation to explore problem space and potential system solutions.
- Undertake requirements verification and validation and support technology teams' derivation of verification and validation events, test cases, test plans and test specifications, to support integration activities.
- Perform or lead trade studies and analyse the relative benefits/merits of competing solutions.
- Lead the development and delivery of viable technical solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Manage and develop long term plans in support of life-cycle phases using Systems Engineering best practice.
- Support process capture, implementation and improvements for integrating the sub-systems.
- Support project reviews for internal programmes and external contracts, including providing written reports and verbal briefs to management and stakeholders.
- Maintain and promote awareness of Systems Engineering best practice and wider systems issues.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Ability to grasp new and abstract concepts and ideas quickly
* Lateral and innovative thinking
* Effective report writing skills
* Competence in the use of both office and technical software.
* Ability to deliver objectives on time and to quality with minimum supervision.
* Ability to work from minimal instruction.
* Ability to work effectively with others towards common goals
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam on 02392 288 289 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.