|Job Title:||Land Surveyor|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2016 16:57|
PROPERTY & LAND SURVEYOR
£32k - £37k
ASTUTE Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Surveyor on behalf of their client a large utility company.
As Surveyor you will be required to provide surveying advice and expertise on all land and property matters across the region. You will provide support to both the Senior and Principal Surveyors on a number of capital infrastructure projects, react and maintain activities, property disposals and estate management.
The ideal candidate;
- Will be RICS accredited
- Degree qualified in Real Estate and Land Management (or hold an equivalent qualification)
- Have a working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law
- Sound knowledge of the Water Industry Act 1991
- Experience gained within Rural and Utilities sectors
- To provide surveying advice to ensure the protection of the Company's interests in land and property
- To undertake land referencing work and consultation with owners and occupiers to determine all external constraints on a project. To ensure consultation feedback is taken into consideration in accordance with the Code of Practice as part of the design process.
- To ensure that land entry notices are serve in accordance with statutory provisions and programme requirements and the Company complies with the relevant Code of Practice - from commencement to completion of a project.
- Direct involvement in negotiation and acquisition of land and other interests. Assessment of compensation claims required for capital projects.
- Providing support for all Operational requirements where land entry is required, and assessment of claims - seeking to mitigate the liability as far as practically possible.
- Supporting estate management activities including lettings, rent review of existing licences and leases in a timely manner and resolving issues arising, e.g. responsibility for site maintenance, access roads and boundary disputes.
- Identification of new letting opportunities to maximise income.
- Support the disposals programme, working with fellow surveyors to identify new opportunities to maximise receipts. Effect disposals where appropriate.
- To meet budgetary and forecasting requirements.
To apply for this role please call Kim on 02392 221 600 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's