Supply Chain Manager / Account Manager - Hampshire - Waste Mgt
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager / Account Manager - Hampshire - Waste Mgt|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + car and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2018 15:42|
Position: Account Manager / Supply Chain Manager - Environmental Services
Salary: Basic £35k to £45k, Car + bonus
My client are a well-established Resource Management specialist with a strong client base and a growing reputation in the Waste Management sector. Working hand in hand with key clients they are passionate about reaching the targeted zero waste to landfill figures and do this by working closely with their clients, evaluating their real time requirements and looking at providing creative solutions to their individual needs. Having worked for nearly 10 years in this sector they have worked with businesses across the United Kingdom and have developed a great reputation, offering their customers innovative and flexible solutions. Their services cover logistics, deliveries, collections and recycling aspects so this is very much a one stop shop approach.
As an Account Manager you will be looking after one of their most prestigious accounts where you will manage, maintain and develop the relationship with a strong focus on Supply Chain Management.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Reporting into the Account Director you will play a key part in managing the day to day operations and activities across the board.
- Support the contact by managing the procurement of assets and services, ensuring best value and at the same time building and strengthening supplier relationships and improving the Client's overall experience.
- Supporting the Accounts Director with monthly customer KPI figures and ensuring the information is accurate and timely
- Driving the Zero Waste to Landfill focus, ensuring that the Supply Chain are fully aware of the commitment and helping work towards
- Weekly reporting on Supply Cain performance, ensuring customer service is to the highest standards
- Take ownership of and resolve and account issues
- Produce and analyse account performance data, taking appropriate action to pro-actively maximize volumes and revenue
- Lead quarterly, annual or other regular reviews or renegotiations on price, service levels, or other terms of business
- Generate new business from sites or regions within existing accounts in order to consistently deliver on sales targets/forecasts, as directed
- Attend appointments with customers and present their service
- Good understanding of the requirements of a fast-moving Waste Management.
To be considered for the role you will need
- Previous experience managing key accounts
- Previously worked within the waste management sector (desirable)
- IT Literate including Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Understanding the importance of Teamwork and how it can improve service levels to the customer
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding and passion for Customer Service Excellence
- To be able to work with a minimum of supervision and manage own workload
Key Words for role: Account Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Sales executive, Sales representative, Business Development executive, Waste management, Field Sales, recycling, new business.
In return they can offer
Not only does this present you with a first-class opportunity to join a highly regarded Waste Specialist but you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in line with a position of this seniority. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Chris Jones at cjones@astutetechnical or call 02392 288214.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Manager - Waste
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Safety and Compliance Advisor - Waste
North London, London
Up to £38000.00 per annum
West London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
European Operations Manager
West London, London
Head of Material Solutions (Contract)
West London, London
Up to £50000.00 per annum